2014 RUN-N-GUN REVIEW
Another great two days of lacrosse in Clark, NJ. The weather A+
The Food A+
The Music A+
The lacrosse A+
Thank you to everyone who helped in all aspects. It takes alot to make it happen!
LOCATION: 59 Mildred Terrace: Clark, NJ (Kumpf middle school grass fields)
PARKING: Parking is available in the school lot. Overflow will be along Mildred Terrace.
FOOD: No grills please. Bring tents and coolers for your home base. We will have breakfast available, plenty of drinks, lunch (burgers, dogs, sausage sandwiches). Plenty of other treats available.
TOURNAMENT T-SHIRTS: For sale.
FORMAT: two 13 minutes halfs with 1 minute half-time. No time outs. 3 minute restart time until next game. Make sure your team is at the field ready to go before the horn.
- No warm ups…on field ready to go GAMES WILL START AND STOP ON A COMMON HORN: BLAST TO START, BLAST ½ TIME, BLAST TO START 2ND HALF, BLAST TO END GAME. Last one minute of game may have stop time.
- All subs on the fly. Limited horns at 3/4th or with mutual coaches consent.
- Shake hands fast and vacate field at games end…no Overtime.
- No penalty time served at 1/2 or 3/4th: Player temporarily removed from game for any 1 minute type violation (slash, illegal body check). 30 second penalties only at 5th and 6th. Penalty starts when player hits the box.
- No run-up scores… No prizes for scoring…Mercy rule at 4 goals separation...records not officially kept
- Coaches please supply balls for the games.
- If a player is ejected from a game, he’s done for the day. No fighting. No arguing with refs from any coach.
- Porta-pottys on site
Key for this festival style tournament is to have fun and have a good day playing lacrosse.