1. Find a friend and go to a goal somewhere
2. Get alot of lacrosse balls
3. Have your friend pass you the ball from 15 yards away
4. From 8-10 yards from the goal, Catch and shoot the ball as hard as you can at the ground so it bounces into the goal
5. Have your friend immediately pass you another one (move rapidly)
6. Catch and shoot the ball as hard as you can at the ground so it bounces into the goal.
7. Keep going 15-20 times. Gather the balls. Switch places with your friend and do it all over again.
8. Do this drill from several different angles to the goal. Try lefty and righty.
9. If you are missing the cage you can do 2 things; A: Adjust your shooting technique, or B: Adjust the stringing in your stick to work better.
10. If you take 100 shots each time you go out and you get out there a couple times a week, you will become a better shooter. Every team needs good shooters.